As one of the centers of artistic movements in Europe, Barcelona has preserved many valuable and magnificent artworks in its biggest museums, such as Museu Picasso, Fundació Joan Miró, Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya (MNAC), Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona (CCCB), Fundació Antoni Tàpies, Museum d’Art Contemporani de Barcelona (MACBA), and many more. With Articket BCN, you will be able to visit the prominent 6 museums cheaper and the ticket is valid until three months after the date of voucher exchange.
What you can expect
If you buy Articket BCN, you will get not only free pass to visit 6 different art museums in Barcelona, but also a complete bundle of information. So you will be informed about the open hours, transports, contact information and useful insider tips for your visits. If you don’t plan to visit all museums during your current visit, it will be still valid until at the latest three months after you exchanged the voucher.
The museums that you are allowed to visit with this valuable Articket BCN are:
- Museu Picasso which is one of the city’s foremost museum where you will find the greatest art works of Picasso who grew up in Barcelona
- Fundació Joan Miró where you will find the finest collection of Joan Miró’s artworks, which are in the forms of paintings, sculptures and prints
- Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya (MNAC) which is the most eminent museum in Barcelona which preserved hundreds of Catalan arts from the last 1000 years
- Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona - CCCB which suits to young generation who love art-related activities, like music, film, dance and more
- Fundació Antoni Tàpies which is initiated by Antoni Tàpies who has modern and temporary concept for his pieces
- Museu d’Art Contemporani de Barcelona - MACBA that shows the most important modern collection of the last fifty year, designed Richard Meier
Includes 6 Museums Tickets: CCCB, MACBA, Fundació Antoni Tàpies, Fundació Joan Miró and Picasso Museum